CareWorks Health Services, a locally owned and operated California licensed in-home care services agency, was established in 2010.
Our caregivers are dedicated to providing exceptional in-home care assistance. To ensure professionalism and safety, we require our home care aides (HCAs) to have a minimum of one year of professional caregiving experience.
As one of the top agencies providing home care in Mission Viejo, CA and the surrounding areas, we require all of our applicants to undergo a thorough vetting procedure, in which they must pass a 25 point vetting procedure, which includes:
- Screening by two federal agencies (LiveScan)
- Comprehensive background checks
- Professional reference check
- DMV check and auto insurance check
- A drug screen and must be drug free
- Must be registered with the state (HCA#)
- Must have a negative TB test
- Must be trained in CPR
- Must be compassionate, reliable and have integrity